How to Sell
To sell Insurance cover or Insurance salvages in the InsuranceMarket, you must be enrolled as a vendor in the market and to enroll you must have a valid license from the regulator, the National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) and you must have undergone an e-Insurance training organised by InsuranceMarket. Enrollment in the InsuranceMarket is FREE at this time. An enrollment of fee of N5 Million Naira shall be applicable after the introduction phase of the market.
To enroll in InsuranceMarket as a vendor, please follow the following steps:
1. Go to InsuranceMarket.ng
2. Click on “My Account” at the top of the homepage
3. Click on “Apply for a vendor account”
4. Fill the online form
5. If your organisation is considered suitable to be a vendor at InsuranceMarket, you will receive an invitation for an e-Insurance training
6. Make payment for the training using payment method indicated in your invitation
7. Send your staff for the training
8. Your vendor account will be created during the training
9. Your InsuranceMarket portal, which shall have a URL of InsuranceMarket.ng/YourCompanyName or YourCompanyName.insuranceMarket.ng, will be setup by your traineed staff during the training.
10. The products and services that you create on your InsuranceMarket portal shall be made accessible at the frontend of the InsuranceMarket.ng, along with products/services of other vendors
11. Traffic will be direted to your products, due to a number of marketing strategies, and you will commence receiving orders from buyers.